Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Secret is Revealed

This announcement has been a long time coming. Its been around five years since the release of Sticks And Stones and, since that day, people began asking for a sequel. One was promised and has since been in limbo.

There were many ideas as to where to take the series. Some remained, many were tossed to the four winds and banished.

The current incarnation began during a sleepless night and the thought of fuck it. Let's give it another go. Before I knew it, I had written nearly three thousand words and the sun was creeping up the horizon. Since then, I locked myself away, determined not to say one word to anyone  until it was finished.

Fifteen days later, the once cursed project's first draft is now complete. I've waited many years to say those words. This sequel binds every installment thus far. Those who have read Just In Sight, The Wilds and Here Be Devils will notice some familiar territory. There's plenty of new faces, surprises and nastiness awaiting. The original Sticks And Stones has been a reader favorite from day one. I hope this sequel lives up to your expectations.

Editing will begin in the coming days and I'm hoping to have a final draft ready for a release around Independence Day of this year.

This book is for all of you that have been asking for it. It wouldn't have happened without you.

THE FIRST DRAFT OF BEFORE THE DAWN: STICKS AND STONES PART II IS FINALLY FINISHED!

In the past, I've posted my playlists for certain projects to serve as a sort of unofficial soundtrack. So, here was my background during these sessions.

Lulabox - Ride On
Silent Scream - Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
Deus In Absentia - Ghost
We Will Rise - Arch Enemy
Don't Open Til' Doomsday - The Misfits
Extinct - Moonspell
7 Devils - The Goddamn Gallows
Party Time - 45 Grave
Shallow Grave - A Pale Horse Named Death
Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride) - Don Felder
Haunted - Poe
The Hearse Song - The Marshmallow Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment