Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Roadkill Cafe Update, Author List and other goodies.

    I just heard from the publisher Knightwatch Press and I have been told that a price has been set for the upcoming anthology Rhonny Reaper's Roadkill Cafe which contains my story Isolated Incident. The price will be $11.99 for trade paperback and I'm not sure about digital editions just yet but I will post that when it becomes available. The release date is still not set and I will update you to that when I can.
    Anyway here is the official list of authors:

Charlie Morgan
Michael C. Dick
Shawn M. Riddle
Russ Penning
Stephen Dafoe
Stephanie Kincaid
Kenneth C. Goldman
Iain Paton
Kevin Walsh
Steve Gierman
David Naughton-Shires
Tonia Brown
Janice Gable Bashman
Remy Porter
Terry Alexander
Melissa Helwig
Rhonda E Kachur
Kevin Strange (Kevin Crotty Jr)
Rose LeMort
Sean M. Thompson
Eric S. Brown

    This book promises to be something special. Just take a look at what David Moody has to say about it:

"Revenge, betrayal, greed, ancient creatures, long-lost cults, bloodthirsty hunters, self-obsessed businessmen... 20+ stories of the bizarre, the scary and the downright gross served up with relish by a host of authors at the Roadkill Cafe."
David Moody Author of Hater, Dog Blood and the Autumn series

No comments:

Post a Comment