Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hiatus

Hey there. Just thought I'd drop this in to let you all know that I'm still around. I've been on a bit of a break (not by choice).
Anyway it seems that I am heading toward divorce (it's as fun as it sounds) and I've had a few things that needed to be taken care of. I do have an idea for an upcoming, long-term project. I'm going to work on collecting all of my published stories and throw in some new stuff to be published in paperback. Hopefully I can have that ready before this time next year.

At this time I am without a computer (see nightmare above) so any writing is done on my phone for now. It's a slow process but I'm hoping to have something fresh soon.

In closing I want to thank my Dad, Liz, David Edney, Renee Torres, Red, my Facebook minions and my fellow asylum inmates at Moody's Survivors for keeping me from going bat-shit crazy over the past month and a half.

And especially you all for following me, reading my work, listening to my rants and allowing me to live this dream.

I love you all.






















No comments:

Post a Comment