Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Free Story and Other News

Hi, guys. Just wanted to let you know that I've worked up a page just for freebies. You'll find "Halloween on the Lowe Road," "Skitter" and a new story called "The Swap." I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.

Also let me know if there's any bugs with it.

I've also been working on a nasty little tale for an upcoming anthology from Knightwatch Press called "Pariahs: Harbingers of the Apocalypse." I'm trying some new things with the characters and the setting. This will be my first story with a setting outside of the US.

So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it. I hope it makes the cut. Wish me luck!

In other news, above is the updated cover for "Zombies Gone Wild."

I think it looks pretty cool and can't wait to get my hands on it. The official table of contents hasn't been released just yet but I know there are some great authors in the mix. I've also been told by one of the editors that there will be something very cool added to it. Not sure what it is but I'm excited already.

On that note, I'm ready for some sleep. Happy Summer Solstice, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment