Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Beasties On The Way

First of all, thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes (even the ones who sent spiders...*grumble grumble* asswipes).

There's been so much going on around here that I really haven't had time to be around as much as I would like. I am happy to report that there's some light at the end of the tunnel and things should be back to normal very soon.

Tomorrow is October 1st (Halloween is just around the corner!) and is also the first anniversary for A Cold Night In Fouke. I couldn't be more happy with the way it's been received. It has been my biggest seller and best reviewed effort to date. Needless to say, the venture into YA territory paid off and there will be more of those to come.

In between working out some things at home, I've been working on the final stages of editing Prowl, my first werewolf story. That should be seeing release in the near future.

I'm still working on my first nonfiction book. As of right now it's untitled but will be a Bigfoot field guide. I would say that its about 85% complete.

Next up is a new novella called Bestial. I'm just going to tease you with it for now. I will say that it's something different and definitely explores the darkest depths of human nature. Possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever written.

And finally, my friend Darren Barker has just released a new novel entitled Deadly Sexual Trance. Cover art by the handsome bastard known as Charlie Morgan.
}:-)~
Be sure to pick it up on your next Amazon raid.

That's about all I have for the time being. I hope you guys are doing well and will talk with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment