Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nightmare at the Movies!

When I first picked up the pen to start writing, my original intent was to write screenplays and work on short films. Somewhere along the way I found myself writing literary fiction. I'm not complaining, mind you. Not at all. I love writing these stories and hearing from all of you. But there has always been that part of me that has nagged, "hey, when the hell are we finally going to do the movie thing?!"

Well I am VERY happy to report that a movie IS in the works!

Many of you have told me before that you enjoyed my zombie story BIRTHDAY WISH. Since its initial release by Knightwatch Press in 2011, its became a reader favorite. Today I have been told that work has begun on the screenplay and is being produced by Robber Ant Productions.

It will be written and directed by (HUMAgeddon comic book author) Robert Butt. I've seen a clip from his current film project (The Divine Wraith) and am confident that my story is in good hands!

I will continue to provide updates as they come. In the meantime, its back to work on Sticks and Stones 2.

Have a look at the first teaser poster as well.

There is also a facebook page. Please swing by, give it a like and get all the goods first!

No comments:

Post a Comment