Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scarecrow Fields Publishing

I would like to formally introduce my new publisher, Scarecrow Fields. It is mine. From now on, all of my books will be published under this banner instead of eBook Nightmare. Its something I've wanted to do for quite a while and the time felt right. What this means is that there will be new stuff on the way very soon.

First of all, there will be a paperback reissue of Sticks And Stones. It will be the extended cut that contains a storyline that was initially removed and will have Just In Sight at the end. Parts 2 & 3 will follow soon. There will also be a reissue of Campfires: A Collection of Horrors with some new stories thrown in for good measure. Finally there will be what looks to be my first novel called SWAN POINT.

SWAN POINT is a mix of 1930's crime noir and Lovecraftian gothic horror. I'm really excited about all of this and hope to be churning them out soon!

At this time I am not taking on new authors for SF. That day may come in the future but not now. If it does, I may start with a charity anthology and see how it goes but its too early to be thinking of that.

That's all for now. In the words of the great George A. Romero, "stay scared!"

No comments:

Post a Comment