Thursday, November 21, 2013

Breaking New Ground

The past couple of weeks have been really difficult for me. There was a small fire for starters. It didn't cause any real damage to the house but my dad was hospitalized for smoke inhalation along with a few more medical issues that were fairly serious. Today he was finally able to come home and, fingers crossed, he won't have to go back to the ER anymore. That hospital is a nightmare in it's own right but that's another story for another time.

I needed to focus on something. Anything to take my mind off of all the stress about him and losing some stuff due to a power surge. So I sat down with pen and paper to work on something different. Something that has been a lifelong dream. (For those who've been asking about the other projects I've been working on, they're being delayed due to to computer dying in the surge. RIP, you electronic bastard.)

I started assembling a team of people to assist me in this venture. I've called upon a very talented artist (and musician) by the name of Kris Taylor, Eric S. Brown and a few cryptozoologists and will be working on my own Bigfoot Field Guide. The plan is to have something that will provide budding cryptozoologists with all of the information they'll need when venturing into the woods.

I'm trying to get things up and running on this pretty fast so watch this space for updates. If there's anything you'd like to see covered in the book, feel free to drop me an email and I'll work it into the research.

cgmorganhw@gmail.com

Since the accident that damaged my back, I haven't been able to spend as much time in the woods as I'd like. This is a way for me to do something productive in the field that I have loved for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment