Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Official Update on the Doohickey

So how's everyone doing on this night? Have you frozen your ass off yet? I haven't been around much because I've had so many things keeping me busy. Not in a good way. Anyhow, I have been working on something in my spare time. Had to go the old fashioned way with pen and paper, but it's really coming along much faster than I ever expected. It's a departure, in ways, from what I typically do. Some of you already know what I'm talking about and I'm above and beyond excited to finally be working on this. It's a book that has been brewing in me for almost twenty years and I feel that the time has come. I'm ranting, aren't I? I'm bad for that.

Anyway, enough dragging it out. I'm in the process of writing The Southern Bigfoot Field Guide (title pending).

I've got an awesome artist working up some illustrations and a fellow Bigfoot fanatic working on the forward.

Lots of history, stories and techniques. It's been a huge undertaking but I've had more fun doing this than anything before it.
}:-)~
Rant/ramble complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment