Sunday, March 9, 2014

Voices of the Dead

If you've been following me for a while (stop hiding in the bushes outside. I have a vicious, bloodthirsty guard dog that will tear you limb from limb. She may be a chihuahua but she's sadistic and has farts that could melt leather) you know that I'm a regular guest on Jackie Chin's show ZombiePalooza: Dead Again Radio. It's a place for authors, actors, directors and really anyone who creates horror. It's always a good time whenever it's on air. Anyway, the show now has a new home and I'd like to invite all of you fine fiends to swing by and have a look. Also they're always looking for new guests, so if you have something that you've been working on or a new release, I'm sure she'd be pleased to have you on. Be sure to tune in and enjoy the show or I'll sic the psychotic ankle biter on you!

Click HERE to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment