Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sometimes... you just need to have some f***ing zombies! - Kingdom of the Dead cover and synopsis



Earlier I announced that my Z-Poc story, "Birthday Wish" would be appearing in the anthology "Soul Survivors: Hometown Tales Volume 1."

Now... I've taken some time to percolate and let the dark muses whisper their rants (and a few dirty jokes here and there) and weave their spell upon me. I started working on a sequel-ish installment that digs a bit deeper into the world of "Birthday Wish" that introduces some new characters and new dangers.

Here's a synopsis:

Deep within the ruins of Lakewood North Carolina, a young boy emerges from a dilapidated elementary school. In search of his family, he sets off across the dead, hungy landscape with the help of an almost etherial friend who may be more than he seems.



Soul Survivors: Hometown Tales goes on sale October 31st
Kingdom of the Dead should be available before the end of the year.
Sticks and Stones is still being tweaked and polished. I'll announce the release date as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment