Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some Other Time - A Zombie Novella OUT NOW!



I am very proud of this book. Like Sticks and Stones, this book was a trip into some dark places to exorcise some old demons that have haunted me for a long time. It was also a way to help me through something new. Though this book put me through an emotional Hell in many ways -the worst being reliving the accident that nearly killed me- it has helped me more than any other. 
This book would've never been possible without the support of many people during its writing. Most importantly, my inspiration, Christine Masters. 

I also wish to send a special thank you to my editor, who did a fantastic job, Sandy Shelonchik. Sandy lives in New York -with fellow horror author David Bernstein- and is dealing with the massive hurricane at the moment. I ask all of you to keep them and everyone else in this storm's path in your well wishes.

If you are dealing with Hurricane Sandy yourself, please stay safe!
Some Other Time - A Zombie Novella
It's easy to give up when you're watching the world of all that you've ever known die right in front of your eyes. Chris is no stranger to death. He's felt the cold fingers of the Reaper before. Now he faces it once again as the dead rise to claim the world as the new rulers. 

It's easy to give up... but Chris still has something worth fighting for. Something worth traversing a Kingdom of the Dead to reach. With the aid of two strangers and a mysterious young girl with a dog, Chris sets out to save the person who means the most to him - his world.

Giving up is not an option.

It's time to fight.
On sale NOW! Get your PAPERBACK or KINDLE EDITION


No comments:

Post a Comment