Sunday, February 24, 2013

Broadcast of the Apocalypse

So Friday was my first ever radio interview. The show was ZOMBIEPALOOZA: DEAD AGAIN and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went.

Everything was very professional. The host, Jackie Chin, had some great questions and some interesting information to pass along. Anyone looking for a really good show to go on, I highly recommend this one. I have been invited back for a vampire show, a general horror show and a return to zombies to do a show with, the one and only, David Moody! So there's some awesome stuff coming up. Thank all of you who were able to tune in and for the great feedback I've received. If you missed it, its okay because the show will be uploaded to the Z Talk Radio site. I will post that link when I can.

I also uploaded the Sticks and Stones 2 book trailer on YouTube today! It has an exclusive excerpt. That will be posted in just a sec.

Oh! And eBook Nightmare broke 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment