Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello there, my favorite fiends!

I know its been a while and EBN has been quiet. After Some Other Time, I decided to take a little time off to work on some other things that I needed to do. I'm still working on a few but I'm also back to writing. I have a few things coming along in the near future.

THE WHISPERING KINGDOM - is a very TRUE tale of horror that I have started. It will tell of a mysterious location not far from my home. There have been brief hints of it in some of my stories already but this will be the first, full account documenting the strange history of a place tucked away deep within the mountains of North Carolina, simply known as "The Kingdom."

CATHEDRAL - an upcoming short story with a Lovecraftian influence. The subject matter of this one makes MY skin crawl! I can't wait to see what it does to you guys }:-)~

CARCASS: NECROPOLIS - maaaayyyyybe

CUT AND RUN: STICKS AND STONES PART II - a young woman is kidnapped by a deranged psychopath and taken into the woods. Already in a fight for her life, the night's events take a vicious turn as massive, hairy creatures descend upon the two. If they are to survive the night, the psycho and the victim must join forces in this carnage-filled sequel to the Amazon.com best-seller, STICKS AND STONES!

I will update further as soon as I can. I want to thank all of you for your continued support for all of these twisted little tales. You guys keep it fun and make it worth doing.

That's all for now. Happy Valentine's Day! Be sure to eat.someone you love.
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment