Friday, February 7, 2014

Hiatus of Sorts

It's been quiet around here and my Facebook page for a while now. This is just to let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking (well... alive).

The past month has been pretty rough as far as my health. Dealing with a bigoted doctor's office didn't help things much (long story short, if you're pagan and in Henderson County, North Carolina, don't get sick).

I was supposed to hit the woods this week but that had to be put on hold because I felt too bad to do too much. I hate this crap. All of the projects that I've been working on are still in the works and still set for a 2014 release. Sticks And Stones 2 and Beasts of the Field are coming along. I'll post some excerps soon to whet your appetite.

I wish you all the best and your support is always greatly appreciated. Wish me luck with finding a new doctor and getting back on track.

Talk with y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment