Friday, February 21, 2014

Something is out there

I've got several things on the way this year. Namely Sticks And Stones 2 and my Bigfoot Field Guide. Those will be along later. I'm currently without a computer and unable to work on those for the time being, but don't worry, I assure you that they are coming just as soon as I get it back.

In the mean time, I'm putting the office app on my phone to good use. I'm working on a brand new short that I've wanted to do for years now. One of my all time favorite monsters has always been the werewolf. That being said, I wanted to unleash my own lycanthropic tale but I could never find the right story for it. It had all been done before and I didn't want to rehash the same old stuff. It was put on the back burner to simmer for a while and, at last, the story came.

PROWL is a very dark and very personal story to me. It's me facing one of my biggest fears (and no, I don't mean spiders). A large chunk of my stories serve as a healing tool for whatever's going on with my life at the time. 2014 is still young but it's already been one of the hardest years I've ever lived. On the other side of this fucked up coin, it's been lots of fuel for the creative fire. I'll have the official synopsis up shortly. If you're a fan of my vampire tale, CARCASS, you'll be pleased to know that PROWL is cut from that same, bloody, cloth. I'm working hard on building the tension and making this the scariest thing I've ever created. It's my twisted, evil baby and I hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment