Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SNOWBLIND by Michael McBride

I had the immense pleasure of reading one of the first books in ages to unnerve me more than a little.

Anyone who knows me, knows that one of my favorite subjects is Cryptozoology - specifically Bigfoot. I've written my share on the subject (with more to come) and it never fails to grab my attention when I find a new book.

Enter Michael McBride.

I purchased Snowblind, and it's sequel, several months back. Working my way through my "to read" pile, I finally got to this gem. Ladies and germs, I have to admit that I was utterly floored by this book! It is CREEPY AS ALL HELL and an absolute MUST for anyone interested in Bigfoot.

Michael McBride has firmly announced himself as a tremendous voice in horror fiction and that voice howls like a monster on the hunt.

Buy this book! I can't possibly stress that enough. If you read this blog, chances are good that you like sasquatch tales. You will LOVE Snowblind!

Trust me, folks, this guy knows what he's doing and isn't afraid to dig his teeth into the raw meat. This is easily the best fictional Bigfoot tale since Eric S. Brown's original Bigfoot War.

...and there is a sequel.

Click HERE to get your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment