Friday, May 25, 2012

Mini Tour

The fictional town of Lakewood has been in most of my stories. It is actually based on the actual village of Tuxedo, North Carolina. Lakewood was the original name (and Lake Summit's original name was Lake Edith) so I decided to keep it and fill it with my own little psychotic visions.

So, I figured I'd share a few images that have inspired some new stuff that will be heading down the line in the future.

Below is a view from "Table Rock." It's just inside the Greenville County line in SC.


Table Rock 2

Table Rock 3


Here is a view from a fan-freaking-tastic location called "World's Edge." If you're ever in my area of North Carolina and you like the outdoors, you have to check this place out.

Also in this shot, is David Edney (left) who is a fantastic photographer (and all around jack of all trades) who will be doing some work for me in the near future.A view from World's Edge.I will say that World's Edge will be featured as one of the main locations in Sticks And Stones 2 & 3.


World's Edge 2


World's Edge 3


That's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I'll post some more little tours later and some videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment