Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Schlitz Has Hit The Fan!


One thing that I love just as much as horror is humor. There's nothing like sitting back and laughing you ass off at something. With that said... I give you this. It was given birth during a discussion on Facebook and the possibilities of where I could take it was too much to pass up.

I can't say how long it will be or when it'll be released (although I will say it will be pretty soon). I will, however, give you the synopsis to mull over. }:-)~


Bender of the Dead:
To survive a zombie apocalypse... you must be loaded!

As the world collapses around Declan's Pub, three friends find that their drunken state may be the key to survival. 


 During one final bender on the bar's dwindling stock, the three stumble/shamble into the sea of decay with hopes of blending in.

It's happy hour at the end of the world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment