Sunday, July 22, 2012

Them Or Us by David Moody Review

Them or Us


It's all there; the paranoia, the suspense, the destruction and the violence. Everything that made the Hater trilogy the powerhouse that it's became. I finished this book at 3 am this morning; determined to see how it all ended. It all boils down to a thrilling and fitting climax with plenty of twists and turns along the way.
Hater was my introduction to the works of David Moody. I learned of it from a promising review from Fangoria magazine. Since then, so much has happened. I became a member of the Facebook group "Moody's Survivors", a group of authors and fans who gather to discuss Moody's work and anything else (if you enjoy David's work, please feel free to drop by). Strange how a series of hate and taking sides can bring so many people close together.
I have to say that I was saddened as I closed the book that last time, as Danny McCoyne's journey came to it's end. I highly recommend this book and anything else by Mr. Moody. I can't wait to see what he cooks up next.


Check out the series now!
Hater
Dog Blood Hater book 2
Them Or Us Hater book 3

Also be sure to have a look at his zombie apocalypse series Autumn!

Autumn
Autumn: The City book 2
Autumn: Purification book 3
Autumn: Disintegration book 4
Autumn: Aftermath book 5

Also be sure to check out his latest effort TRUST. See an alien invasion through the eyes of this master.

No comments:

Post a Comment