Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BIGFOOT WEEK Day 1

Sasquatch Field Guide (Folding Pocket Guide):Amazon:Books
So yeah, its no big secret that I'm a Bigfoot fanatic. It started when I was four and there hasn't been any let up since then. Over the years I've met some wonderful, like minded, people and even had an encounter or two that I can't really explain. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I've also written a few fictional tales and I promise there will be more on the way. One very very soon.

So I figured that it would be fun to dedicate an entire week of blog posts to the big guy! There will be some cool stuff floating around so keep your eyes peeled.

To kick things off, there is this offering from Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum.

This thing is pretty cool and I highly recommend it for those of you who wish to take to the woods and do some research of your own. There's plenty of information and scales to help you along. There's even a ruler on one of the pages to help show scale for photographs. Its heavy duty, laminated and compact for light, easy storage. Grab this and bring it along on your next camping trip. You never know what you'll come across out there.

Click HERE to get yours (also available on Kindle)

More coming up tomorrow so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment